Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Strange experiences

QUESTION: I have been experiencing some really unreal things. When I have been doing massage, I feel as though sometimes I am going into a sort of a trance and I hear chanting and have to stop myself from chanting out loud myself. Sometimes I want to tell someone something but it seems to pass my lips in Hawaiian and I don't speak Hawaiian fluently so I am not sure what to do. Can you help?

ANSWER: Here's the way I look at it. We all have parallel existences, but they aren't really parallel. Sometimes these lives get really close or even cross each other. When that happens we can have experiences like you are having. These are potentially times of great creativity if we can hold our own focus. If our own focus is weak, that is, if we are not deeply involved in our own life with strong purpose or goals, and if the other life is strongly focused, then it may feel like something else is taking over. This isn't necessarily bad, but it isn't necessarily good, either. I would recommend that you strengthen your own focus by making some clear decisions about your own life and being, and at the same time stay open to whatever good ideas and inspirations might come from this other experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment